ye tumhari galatfahmi hai.
Remove it ASAP.
🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye tumhari galatfahmi hai.
Remove it ASAP.
🤗❤️
Good night girls❤️
aa gale laga le mujhe 🤗🤗❤️Originally posted by: 7ZPEVVS22XTMXHT6
awwwwww,gale lag jaa yar🤗
😃😀😃😀😀😃yeh le big Colgate wali smile🤣
because I m same like u n my friends also loves me a lot ❤️Originally posted by: GZJWWC6JSH6SISIB
how come u know😲🤣
Gud Night Newton 🌙😴✨
Have a sweet dreams 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: 4ESLL4UAXJTGJUKS
🤣🤣🤣🤣 funny mom n her funny stories
I think it doesn’t matter what you wear as long as you smile I often wonder do I have such a beautiful smile because when I look at strangers even they have such broad smiles for me 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure you will look gorgeous in anything you wear I for one love dresses 👗
Pari dolly if your kids anything like mine trust me you would have to listen to their stories instead of you telling the stories 🤣🤣🤦🏻♀️
see vikram this kajri has affair on someone please stop caring for this idiot🤣🤣
Yes that's true🤣they show there is more negative things then my life.so I love them🤣
good morning seema ❤️Have a very nice day❤️🤗Originally posted by: 6QSVC3GVVIXVS7V4
Good Morning🤗