I'll give you full update later..
But for now, Chandu said Vir is her permanent hero..🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I'll give you full update later..
But for now, Chandu said Vir is her permanent hero..🤣🤪
Dono bed per hai kya😡😡😡
oye..❤️
Thank you yaara..❤❤🤗🤗
So again hit and miss..
And jal bin machli ki tarah wala mukhi... 🥳🥳🤩
Ye to hona hii tha.. Haayee... 🤩
Lagta hai ab kal to milenge hii.. Ya vir ke ghar milenge.. 🙄
Thank you yaara.. For update.. ❤
I didn't find a link so I'm back. Thanks for the update guys and I apologise for the use of the word 'losers'. 😞
Yaar ye D Vir ko pyaar ki Sikh Dr raha hai..
Bhai humare Mukhiji pakke khiladi hai.. 2 baar pyar Kar chuke hai . 🤣🤪
Thank u Nezu.. This epi seems good... Bechain Viru😍💃
Ye lo nalayako
thanks for sharing but why can't you be nice about it😆
Pyar se bola hai 😳
Tum sab ro rahe the update ke liye 😈
Bawara hai
Bata ghr pahuch gaya 🤪🤣
Thks Nezu 🤗
But y is this D holding Pur like that🤬😡🤢
Kal Saba se bolna padega to stop these nonsense scenes😵🤢