Muh band and aankhe seedhi karke selfie lena next time 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Muh band and aankhe seedhi karke selfie lena next time 🤣
cause it’s neither cute , nor evil ..this time it’s hilarious 🤣
Khud ke foot ko innocent bol rahe ho? 😳
Blue: Do I need another reason Neha 😳😂Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mrs. Amrika, zara hamari duniya me aao, wahan kya rakha hai 😉❓😈 (Mr. Amrika k alawa🤣) yahan tumhare bachhe tumhara intezar kar rahe hai 🤣
Don’t worry bache milenge kahin aur bhi 😆
Hola Neha :)
Only my foot is innocent
The rest of me is evil
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Blue: Do I need another reason Neha 😳😂
Don’t worry bache milenge kahin aur bhi 😆
Hola Neha :)
L🤣 okay! Missed you! 🤗
Kabhi hume milne bhi aaya karo, aur hamari wifey gussa hai, isko bolo maan jaaye😳
Lol why do you care so much? 🤣
foot be like: saari buraai ko bhoj mujhe sambhlana padta hai
Just giving me full points and I won't mind the wait , I am not even asking BP for sending early 😆. I can't handle two point difference again 🥺
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Blue: Do I need another reason Neha 😳😂
Don’t worry bache milenge kahin aur bhi 😆
Hola Neha :)
Kifla , do you remember me 🥺