I don’t know why they are making Vir match with moonlight 🤢 in the precap they both wearing blue 🥺
Only PurVir should match ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t know why they are making Vir match with moonlight 🤢 in the precap they both wearing blue 🥺
Only PurVir should match ❤️
Mujhe Daksh se baksh do please
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I don’t know why they are making Vir match with moonlight 🤢 in the precap they both wearing blue 🥺
Only PurVir should match ❤️
Are koi nai yr kabhi kabhi chalta hai 😆😆
Yeah moonlight is a good character addition so I’ll forgive the blue coordination plus she has good taste in men 😆
Missing this closeness ☺️
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Yeah moonlight is a good character addition so I’ll forgive the blue coordination plus she has good taste in men 😆
Vo to hai
Kisi ka bhi dil ajaye viru pe
Hayeeeee wo episodes bhi ache the minus KK
Fida girls ke lambe line lagi hai 😆
It was a dream though 😆