Karan deleted the story..what was it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Karan deleted the story..what was it?
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Cant seem to get a word out
Its like my hands are shackled
My imagination is down the drain😂😂😛🖤
Get some inspiration, watch some sad movies, activate your writer mode 😁😁
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I wanna say potato, but I’ll ask her once 🤣
Asfiiiiiii baby? What’s your favourite fruit or vegetable? ❤️
I dont mind anything Momzie❤️
Potato bhi chalega 😆
Bas karela mat de dena🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
😂😂😂 only her Momzie can call her that 😛
Can you try calling Ashu that once? 🤣
Aashu might let me just to spite uuu
And aashu baby sounds much btter than these weird names
Awwwwwww 😘😘🤗🤗
I loveeeee you, meri tomatoooooo ❤️❤️
Meeee? Nevaaaa 🥺❤️
Right random stuff then
The character that tied u here
N why
Yesss!! It's our Donut momzie😘🥺❤️🤣

Ps- Tomatoes are my fav 😋 ❤❤
I eat them raw since I was a baby 😂😂