I didn’t, bub 🤣 I feel silly now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn’t, bub 🤣 I feel silly now
Originally posted by: Madheart
Not even in your wildest dreams, please upload ASAP ❤❤
Be the writer you want to be ❤❤
Cant seem to get a word out
Its like my hands are shackled
My imagination is down the drain😂😂😛🖤
Write a small confrontation between Nivi. Swasti and alice
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I wanna say potato, but I’ll ask her once 🤣
Asfiiiiiii baby? What’s your favourite fruit or vegetable? ❤️
Aur tum humari donut 🍩 Momzieee!! 🤪❤🥺🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Cant seem to get a word out
Its like my hands are shackled
My imagination is down the drain😂😂😛🖤
Those three lines are imaginative enough 🤣
go write now 😂😂
My mom will throw me along with that!!🤪🤪 🤣🤣
Ehhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go for it Saksh! I’m waiting 🤣
Mere naam mei kuch mila?🤣
