As if we are going to fall into their trap. We are the smartest people here😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As if we are going to fall into their trap. We are the smartest people here😎
I know everyone here is excited about all the Parakshita content... but is anyone else excited about seeing our Karthik and AVM off screen like me? I still want an interview with the two talking about their scenes. They've shared so many. From comedic to emotional.
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Mujhe kal ke Rajat k post ka intezaar rahega, kya pata thik thak ghar pahunchaya ya nahi😆
Bechaare ki jaan khatre mein hai. Mere dimaag mein ek absolutely ghatiyaa, wahiyaat poem aayi hai bechare ki potential haalat par. Post karungi toh maar khaungi 😂😂
Humko kal use msg karke uski khairiyat puchni chahiye 😆 Thoda sa bhi aur satega, toh definitely maar khaayega
Originally posted by: H2UYPB5PVHXX6WW3
I know everyone here is excited about all the Parakshita content... but is anyone else excited about seeing our Karthik and AVM off screen like me? I still want an interview with the two talking about their scenes. They've shared so many. From comedic to emotional.
God yes! We haven't seen much off-screen content from them and I really do want to know what their bond is like and if they have any inside jokes like Parakshita do or Rajat/Shagun do
Originally posted by: 4CTE52VLFHIUOHHQ
I know everyone here is excited about all the Parakshita content... but is anyone else excited about seeing our Karthik and AVM off screen like me? I still want an interview with the two talking about their scenes. They've shared so many. From comedic to emotional.
Param-Rajat are together on trip
Originally posted by: XK57O3XPRHXQXZW6
I know everyone here is excited about all the Parakshita content... but is anyone else excited about seeing our Karthik and AVM off screen like me? I still want an interview with the two talking about their scenes. They've shared so many. From comedic to emotional.
Yes I want their interview too. Their discussion about improvisation, pranks, bonding etc. I would love to watch it
Yaar I want Ishqaan scene with a pet or nandkishori like this😭

This is so surreal
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Yes I want their interview too. Their discussion about improvisation, pranks, bonding etc. I would love to watch it
Haaaaan.. aur Rajat ka KUCHHH TOHHH HAIIIII yeh toh aana hi chaiye🤣🤣🤣live dekhna hai
Na na na na, aise kaise ghumaoing karenge. Har roz badam aur Parakshita content khate hai, itna bhi buddhu na samjhe hume😆
Originally posted by: _shweta98
Haaaaan.. aur Rajat ka KUCHHH TOHHH HAIIIII yeh toh aana hi chaiye🤣🤣🤣live dekhna hai
Mujhe bhi aur phir Param ka face🤣