waiting for Suta ji reply 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
waiting for Suta ji reply 😆
Hume new game mangta hai

Iguana

Japanese Chin

Kangaroo 🦘

waiting for Suta ji reply 😆
Ziva dear
Can you please start a new game .🤗
Sure Suta ji 😳
I hv 2 ideas fihaal😆
1. Gift a holiday destination to Molkki characters and ur IF friends😎😉
2. Fun with flowers from A to Z 🌸🏵🌹🌻🌷
So which one we can go for???😆
Sure Suta ji 😳
I hv 2 ideas fihaal😆
1. Gift a holiday destination to Molkki characters and ur IF friends😎😉
2. Fun with flowers from A to Z 🌸🏵🌹🌻🌷
So which one we can go for???😆
👏🤗
I choose #1
Thanks for your choices
Next can be the #2 (please keep that ready for next change )
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
👏🤗
I choose #1
Thanks for your choices
Next can be the #2 (please keep that ready for next change )
Okie Suta ji 🤗
Run to make the new game thread 🏃♀️😆😉