Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 I can burn very well, ask my arch nemesis and victim, Mrs. Dhillon 🤣
PS: I’m just giving you leeway cause I love you so very much ❤️
So don't give me the leeway🤷♀️🤷♀️
I never asked for it!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
🤣🤣 I can burn very well, ask my arch nemesis and victim, Mrs. Dhillon 🤣
PS: I’m just giving you leeway cause I love you so very much ❤️
So don't give me the leeway🤷♀️🤷♀️
I never asked for it!🤣
Omg.. this is next level truly.. what a dream 🤣🤣
Iss sapne ko haqiqat mein badal doh KD! 🥺❤🐢
@Pixie!!
PS khatam hone ke baad hi hoga agar aisa kuch hua toh.. uske pehle nahi 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
PS khatam hone ke baad hi hoga agar aisa kuch hua toh.. uske pehle nahi 😆

nahi nahi will you marry me post mei nahi chahiye 🌝 mujhe toh proper proposal dekhna hai ...
I don't want this phase to end❤️ kd mehnat krte hue acha lagta hai😂
Ye to nahi hone wala🤣🤣🤣
Yea maybe direct engaged wala post aa jaaye 😳