Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Not me it's sayoni and Chechi ππβοΈβοΈ
Because these two want sangam at any cost over theirπ€£π€£
But yeah I am excited about the reason ππ
Sangam nahi Maha sangam. Purinthitu!! π€£
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Not me it's sayoni and Chechi ππβοΈβοΈ
Because these two want sangam at any cost over theirπ€£π€£
But yeah I am excited about the reason ππ
Sangam nahi Maha sangam. Purinthitu!! π€£
Purinthathu ππ
U and your sangam
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Not me it's sayoni and Chechi ππβοΈβοΈ
Because these two want sangam at any cost over theirπ€£π€£
But yeah I am excited about the reason ππ
Yes humko chahiye Ang laga de bus π€£
Sangam with ang laga de bgm background score on toilet locationπ€£π€£π€£
it was great episode 2day
i m wondering what mandaars ultimate motive wud be
may be that is the reason he came all of a sudden to d house
i dont i have a feel this is something relates to sulochana
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Sangam with ang laga de bgm background score on toilet locationπ€£π€£π€£
Perfect h bus ..
Tamil!! Divya is your surname Vanisetty?
Yes I know but in my neighbourhood also there is a Telugu family with Vanisetty surname.