As if the diamond curtains weren’t enough, I will be reminded of mosquitoes too whenever I see those curtains in their room 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As if the diamond curtains weren’t enough, I will be reminded of mosquitoes too whenever I see those curtains in their room 🤣🤣
Koi shak??🤣🤣
I have this lights off thing especially after the kiss scene 🤣🤣
Forehead kiss or kissing tulips🤣
Shadow kissing scene 🤣🤣
I started watching henna serial for this 🤣
Do you mean the mehendi serial? 🤣🤣
Koi shak??🤣🤣
I have this lights off thing especially after the kiss scene 🤣🤣
aaj kal kaun light off karta hain! I imagine it to be SS (suhaag subaah) 🤣
Sorry for my poor jokes
Aree not Rao. Fatehi. His is 😚😘 wait I find the clip. U see.
Uska SR hogaya?! Hamari rail gaadi Nahi bail gaadi 🥸
aaj kal kaun light off karta hain! I imagine it to be SS (suhaag subaah) 🤣
Sorry for my poor jokes
That’s going to be the max that we would get. Or may be some scene from 60s or 70s movie 🤣. 80s too would be too bold for Ghum 🤣🤣
No SR so far.. but lot of lollipops. 🤣