I don't know! They must be like it's their home, and I don't know if I can say anything! It's just that, pehle kabhi nahi aati thi dhuwa, maybe recent habit formation?!
Closed the window😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I don't know! They must be like it's their home, and I don't know if I can say anything! It's just that, pehle kabhi nahi aati thi dhuwa, maybe recent habit formation?!
Closed the window😵
I just now saw this on insta😆
How does the date work here? According to my place, it's 23:53 and according to India, 23:38 ...
So, why is my last visit time August18?
Yeah, I am bored and I am noticing all these things!!
my last visit is also showing 18 it is not 12 am yetOriginally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
How does the date work here? According to my place, it's 23:53 and according to India, 23:38 ...
So, why is my last visit time August18?
Yeah, I am bored and I am noticing all these things!!
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
How does the date work here? According to my place, it's 23:53 and according to India, 23:38 ...
So, why is my last visit time August18?
Yeah, I am bored and I am noticing all these things!!
IF seems to be counting on the Aussie Timezone or some other time zone that is ahead of India .
my last visit is also showing 18 it is not 12 am yet
Wondering how this works..
It's 12:14 here!
What is yours showing?
My one also shows 18 for last visited and it’s afternoon (17th ) in here .
Originally posted by: Daechwita
IF seems to be counting on the Aussie Timezone or some other time zone that is ahead of India .
Not even Aussie I think...Aussie is like 4-5 hours faster...and IF shows somewhat 30 minutes ahead of India..
First I thought, it shows according to our own time zones..But, no..IF is 15 minutes fast than me..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0