I really hope not, I do not want child services knocking at my door. 🤣
Swasti baby? You okay? 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really hope not, I do not want child services knocking at my door. 🤣
Swasti baby? You okay? 🙈
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Tumhe badi concern hai Dev ki😏
Chakkar kya hai😈
Kahi Tum hi toh wo Utube wali Dev ki diwani nahi jisko Aaliya dhund rahi thi🤣🤣

It's for you yaar there's gotta be something of him na 😭
I'm only Evans Ki Dewaani" with a little bit of Kanwar in the mix these days. 🥺🥺❤️❤️🥰🥰
Bahut lambeeeee ears hai tumhare
U could even hear the whispers
Have u heard the whispers of the wind?
Sibling sibling sibling🤣
This gif reminded me of that song used in reels
Oh no Oh no
Oh no no no no
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
We take no responsibility for that
Agar teri ship aage peeche upar neeche up and down up and down karti rahi na to sea khud teri shio ulat degi😂🤣
Tum log na pirates ban k meri ship k peeche padh gyi ho!!

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I was just wondering kitne sibling sibling lg rahe the woh log us chapad chapad kheekh kheekh story mein🤷🏻♀️
Hainnnaaaaa? Chapad chapad seems like SrKDice inside joke that KD is copying
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It's for you yaar there's gotta be something of him na 😭
I'm only Evans Ki Dewaani" with a little bit of Kanwar these days. 🥺🥺❤️❤️🥰🥰
Plus dreamer of ahemmmm
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
This gif reminded me of that song used in reels
Oh no Oh no
Oh no no no no
🤣🤣🤣
I could hear chandlers voice say this🤣
Love you for that, meri Shaahi ka tukda ❤️
Ahaan then who did?