ipkknd is the form yaar. U don't like arshi. I love them yaar.
I love them..They are my first love..followed by Sairat.. And Vanku compared Sairat with Arshi..after giving these weird socially distant scenes 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ipkknd is the form yaar. U don't like arshi. I love them yaar.
I love them..They are my first love..followed by Sairat.. And Vanku compared Sairat with Arshi..after giving these weird socially distant scenes 😡
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Didi humari itni mature hogayi hai ki onscreen offscreen har jageh maturity hi tapak rahi hai.
🤪🤪
Malika-e-maturity for a reason 😎😂🙊
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I love them..They are my first love..followed by Sairat.. And Vanku compared Sairat with Arshi..after giving these weird socially distant scenes 😡
Oh aise bolo ba. I was going to give u gallies. Yeah me too first was ipkknd then sairat. He said abt the popularity of both of them as both were popular.
Nothing can compare arshi yaar. Not even sairat. I had send the clip of the diwali kiss of arshi to pooja and told her that this is called romance 🤣
That's so true 🤣🤣
true, she didn't hesitate to point out flaws and her take on how one should act considering previous and future scenes is also very good ..that's why Sonali expressions come out so well and comic.
Maine dekha nahi behen, bas padhne se hi yeh haalat hai🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
shayar shristhi is back🤣💔
Ek ishq humko yu phasayega yeh socha na tha,
Ek din aise shabd khwaabon mein nahi, par hakeekat mein aayega yeh pehchaana na tha🤣
so well said👏 ghum set the bench mark which Boone can't beat or I would say no one want to beat🤣Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
No matter what others say guys ghum is best the social distancing romance , food romance , Beizzati , zillat arena , unwashed bedsheets , ugly statue and decor , tent and eye watering colour clothes , constipated expression , mast ha Mast , intense eyelock , sasta SRK etc etc
WHO CAN BEAT GHUM!?!?
Uparwaala hai koun aakhir🤣