Yeah.
He has a chocolate boy look.model material.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah.
He has a chocolate boy look.model material.
Oh my!! What??🤡
I can't handle it🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: VQLPG4AUZDTDT3ZP
I follow him or not I've seen enough of his perfumery to not forget my entire life 🤣
Haye rabba, what have I done 🤣
No no, I'm not comparing them both!! I just said just like Divya looks like a celeb, Dulquer's wife Amal also looks like one, both of them are not in the industry😁
Saksh likes Akshay?! 😱
Where is Maaaahi?
True.. I think he may act too.. just needs guidance and proper direction or maybe a little training.. I personally don't find his acting too cringeworthy
Scarred me for life 🤣
Hahaha I am with you here Sakshu! I wish he could have setup a stall selling perfumes next to the award show! Uska bhi dhanda ho jata 🤣🤣 he would have done that if KD would have won🤣
Originally posted by: Madheart
No no, I'm not comparing them both!! I just said just like Divya looks like a celeb, Dulquer's wife Amal also looks like one, both of them are not in the industry😁
I understood..its me thinking.. I was just imagining dulquers wife and akshays wife.. and by that started thinking why am I even naming akshay and dulquer in a single line..