These trophies don't even look that attractive 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
These trophies don't even look that attractive 🤣
Sasti 2rs trophies hai! Burj khalifa ki 🤣🤣
I hate to say this but Karan's perfume bottles look better 🤣
they look like cardboard cutouts lol
Where is Kinshuk? Why didn’t he flaunt it with these 3?😕
burrrrn that is such an insult to them lol bezzatti complete lol
English Literature
I'm doing masters.
Maybe he knew that these awards were useless?! 😂😂🤷♀️
The trophies look exactly like what I imagined, cheap dollar store stuff, sometimes you get 2 for $1 as well😆
My school gave far better trophies 🤣🤣🤣🤣