Rittuuuu I’m unable to check Twitter
Is the app down? It reads for me “error try again later”
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rittuuuu I’m unable to check Twitter
Is the app down? It reads for me “error try again later”
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Rittuuuu I’m unable to check Twitter
Is the app down? It reads for me “error try again later”
I’ve forgotten how IF works 🤣
ye kaunsa charas ganja lete hai TC vale
KKB mein revenge love
How are you, Ridzy? We have not talked for a long time in twitter.😭😢
lagta hai budhapa ka asar ho raha hai didi😆
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Rittuuuu I’m unable to check Twitter
Is the app down? It reads for me “error try again later”
😲
Try restarting the device, closing the app/browser.
Arey jaldi birdie pe aao. We missed you so much.
I was supposed to be on a break but saw you and stayed back
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
I’ve forgotten how IF works 🤣
Been there
Done that😆
You'll learn again
Kal ka match dekha? 😃
KKB is anyway in the shitter 🤡, IPZN writing rubbish at the end as they somehow try to give things a wrap up, so the match was a nice distraction 😛
I'll still rate Sydney and Gabba as higher, but this was quite special too!
Hay Allah😭😭😭
What clownery is this
https://twitter.com/vartika36648648/status/1427541783236337668?s=20
Originally posted by: Seeasoon
Hay Allah😭😭😭
What clownery is this
https://twitter.com/vartika36648648/status/1427541783236337668?s=20
expecting such updates now😆
