Romeo bhaiya ko bhi gif post karna aa gaya😲
Mujhe hi nhi ata bs, meri zindagi nikal jayegi link copy paste krne m😒😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Romeo bhaiya ko bhi gif post karna aa gaya😲
Mujhe hi nhi ata bs, meri zindagi nikal jayegi link copy paste krne m😒😭
I can't figure out what she's wearing but disguise nahin lagta because she won't wear her mangalsutra over her disguise na.
Farhad bhi hoga na , side m🤣
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Romeo bhaiya ko bhi gif post karna aa gaya😲
Mujhe hi nhi ata bs, meri zindagi nikal jayegi link copy paste krne m😒😭
High five cause you ain't alone. Mujhe bhi nhin aata
Next AT me bata dein to chalega??
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I can't figure out what she's wearing but disguise nahin lagta because she won't wear her mangalsutra over her disguise na.
Seems like a simple with an over jacket/ shrug / coat type , I hope it's over a jeans
Tum bhi Sama???
Chalo abhi Bata deti hu tab
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Seems like a simple with an over jacket/ shrug / coat type , I hope it's over a jeans
I really wanna see her wear some casual outfit ab.
Someone is learning new talents after seeing new bts
Chalo koi toh hai mere sath😃.