ye kya kam hai🤣Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Saree khawaabpe Paani fir Gaya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye kya kam hai🤣Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Saree khawaabpe Paani fir Gaya 🤣
What’s with her caption though 🤣🤣
I second this…Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
needless to say… it looks hot and that episode will trend for whole week for sure…
yaar people were not liking the track… they already declared him psycho.. pallavi and Raghav played him and I think he got exposed…
anyways its just a guess because pic doesn’t look jungle romance to me and while doing fake drama they can’t have romantic outings in their house… and it looks like RR mansion…
She is. Wearing the. Coat of Raghav which he used for disguise
Edit
Sorry it is not coat but raghav's shirt 🤣
this is RR mansion romance..jafar sir walaOriginally posted by: nikkiGarg
yaar people were not liking the track… they already declared him psycho.. pallavi and Raghav played him and I think he got exposed…
anyways its just a guess because pic doesn’t look jungle romance to me and while doing fake drama they can’t have romantic outings in their house… and it looks like RR mansion…
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
She is. Wearing the. Coat of Raghav which he used for disguise
Maan gayi Mai 👏
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
yaar people were not liking the track… they already declared him psycho.. pallavi and Raghav played him and I think he got exposed…
anyways its just a guess because pic doesn’t look jungle romance to me and while doing fake drama they can’t have romantic outings in their house… and it looks like RR mansion…
Let's see because I don't think itna jaldi over hoga..
Omg omg omg what is thisss
Guys I was just talking about a back hug todayyyyyy
YAAAASSS
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Back hug 🤣🤣
So bengal saree , Anna white shirt all filtered🤣🤣
Where is white pati on head🙄🙄
What a hug
Oh my 🙈🙈.. than this scene I am still wondering what she is doing on RR bedroom with RR🤣🤣🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0