Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Malika1993.06
Khushi manao sab, Alice ne KD ko I love you bola🥳🤪
Bohot Khush hai hum!! ❤️😆
Originally posted by: Rattus_Ruhi
Uske liye no worries!! The second they share a post on Instagram, the comments section will be flooded with "congratulatory" messages.🤣🤣
I cant wait
I was away for an hour and all these happened?!😭😭 did she really? Is it official now?? 😕 just tell me YES!!!
Me too..
BUT
What if they turn off the comments for that particular post? 🥺
Fir humara balloon pop ho jayega😭😭
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I was away for an hour and all these happened?!😭😭 did she really? Is it official now?? 😕 just tell me YES!!!
No dear...their usual story msgs😆...sabr ka phal meetha hota hein Rooh🤗
Meine tujhe bola tha na ki koi chinta naa kar ?
Dekho na sab thik ho gayi😆❤️
Kaise KD ne mana liya Alice ko🤪
Originally posted by: Rattus_Ruhi
Me too..
BUT
What if they turn off the comments for that particular post? 🥺
Fir humara balloon pop ho jayega😭😭
Noooooo( in Monica's voice)....phir toh hum posts daalenge by tagging them...howzaattt😛
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I was away for an hour and all these happened?!😭😭 did she really? Is it official now?? 😕 just tell me YES!!!