Not in this janam🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Not in this janam🤣
Same here ruhi!❤️
Even I love Lavender color
Mujhe nahi banna addictz🤣🤣
Tum filhaal 2500 posts aur kar lo, Tumhara bhi promotion ho jayega😆
true true
Momzie, you know better😆 Med school is going to be indeed draining her.
If not her, anyone from this forum who likes him to the moon and back, has a chance now😆
Who knows Alicia could play the cupid🤣
We will send Roohani🖤
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
when I said ✨godawful✨, I meant 🥰godawful for my heart🥰 you guys 🤣
Tomato To mah to
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Tum filhaal 2500 posts aur kar lo, Tumhara bhi promotion ho jayega😆
That too not in this janam😭
Ab iska kya matlab nikale hum?🤣
I'm done with speculating
no need to speculate they are dating that's for sure🐢❤️
I know the separation is necessary.
I know they don't deserve each other at this moment.
I know they're prolly gonna more damage to each other if they stay together right now.
they could've solved these things by communicating 🤡
but nooooooo, it's ITV 🤦♀️