Bande ne jawaab nahi essay likha hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bande ne jawaab nahi essay likha hai 🤣
So I just caught up with KD and Alice’s posts and stories from yesterday, she called him, her BFF?🤣🤣
I can’t believe now Ashu has a solid chance😆
Doesn't he always??🤣🤣 usko bas bahana chahiye. He should become a blogger
So I just caught up with KD and Alice’s posts and stories from yesterday, she called him, her BfF?🤣🤣
I can’t believe now Ashu has a solid chance😆
She doesn’t want the chance premaaaaa😂🖤
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Ya toh yeh Bin dekhe repost karta hai ya yeh bhi humare tarah bouklaya hua hai🤪 Even he can't digest the "bff story"
Aur toh aur itne saare stories repost kr rha hain lekin 'bff' wala nhi kia repost!! KD poora baukhla gaya hain!! 🤣🤣🤣
I believe he's one of those CBSE student who was not let to write his essays with his own word limit, he's just fulfilling it in social media 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Doesn't he always??🤣🤣 usko bas bahana chahiye. He should become a blogger
Usko kisi ne kuch pucha bhi nhi hoga, aise likh rha hain aur post kr rha hain!! 🤣🤣
Momzie, you know better😆 Med school is going to be indeed draining her.
If not her, anyone from this forum who likes him to the moon and back, has a chance now😆
Who knows Alicia could play the cupid🤣
Lagti toh nahi hai
Kitne serial ke forum pe reh chuki ho?🤣
KD : main tera boyfriend Tu meri girlfriend kyu mehnu kehndi
Alice : Na Na Na Na
