Neeli is doing fine job
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Neeli is doing fine job
Neeli is doing fine job
Do you watch it? Is it engaging?😳

I am happy for HKKST, and Parizaad. Me and my entire family is enjoying both these dramas.
I wish Lapata would also enter top 10. I wonder why it is not getting ratings!
Happy for Pardes, NZH and Parizaad
It is engaging but now they should reveal neeli's back story
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
I am happy for HKKST, and Parizaad. Me and my entire family is enjoying both these dramas.
I too am happy for them..and I think they deserve more TRPs. 😊
I wish Lapata would also enter top 10. I wonder why it is not getting ratings!
Lapata is Ayeza's first flop drama since 2017. Is ita bad drama, or is it just not getting TRPs because of tough competition with Fitoor and Ishq Hai?
Lapata is Ayeza's first flop drama since 2017. Is ita bad drama, or is it just not getting TRPs because of tough competition with Fitoor and Ishq Hai?
It’s competition. Also maybe it’s because it’s not ur typical saas bahu nor is it bichari larki drama. It quite interesting so far.
Lapata is Ayeza's first flop drama since 2017. Is ita bad drama, or is it just not getting TRPs because of tough competition with Fitoor and Ishq Hai?
For me it's an average drama.
Lapata is Ayeza's first flop drama since 2017. Is ita bad drama, or is it just not getting TRPs because of tough competition with Fitoor and Ishq Hai?
It's a good show. I think it's because it's not same extra-marital affairs or abuse stories. Also no one's really a bechari. It's 2 strong woman headed against each other.