And before the day ends, proud to be born in a country where millions sacrificed their lives for our freedom❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And before the day ends, proud to be born in a country where millions sacrificed their lives for our freedom❤️
which series you liked more than SOS?
It was a good one-time watch. I'd liked the earlier series more.
You're making excited for it now👍🏼
Late to wish... Happy Independence Day my Indian friends🤗
Wow! A different approach! This version of Cinderella is really looking good.
IF ke quotes aane lage kya?😆
Mujhe ek humesha aata hai, 'a day without ____ is like you know, night'
Samajh nahi aata kya batana chahta hai IF😆
I'm also getting quotes ads😆 Basically these days IF gives their own ads😆
No, but wanna watch soon!
Heard Kabul ki news?
It's so sad and dreadful... may the people living there find strength to face the upcoming circumstances!
Before it was Palestine now Afghanistan, the news are not getting any better May there be peace soon!
And before the day ends, proud to be born in a country where millions sacrificed their lives for our freedom❤️
I believe we all should be❤️
Beautiful piano cover TFS🤗
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Wow! A different approach! This version of Cinderella is really looking good.
Ikr... at last Cinderella 21st century ki lag rahi hai!
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I'm also getting quotes ads😆 Basically these days IF gives their own ads😆
IF pagleto ne pi rakhi hai... jo already IF use karte hai unhe ad de raha hai... like hume toh pata hi tha ki ye website bhi hai! Hum toh isse FB samjhte the na😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5