Hope things get better on your end. Sending you loads of positivity. And you already know you can drop in a msg any time🤗
Take care. More power to you! You got this👏
Yes, and I appreciate it 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope things get better on your end. Sending you loads of positivity. And you already know you can drop in a msg any time🤗
Take care. More power to you! You got this👏
Yes, and I appreciate it 🤗
Love this on-screen family! Anybody a Sarabhai fan here?😃
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUIY1kIon-E/?utm_medium=copy_link
Good morningLove this on-screen family! Anybody a Sarabhai fan here?😃
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUIY1kIon-E/?utm_medium=copy_link
I have never seen it
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5