Jeevan ka yeh pahiyaaaa!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jeevan ka yeh pahiyaaaa!!
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Hannn
Aaj thoda bandage lagaa de.
Kal phir valley of mischief shuru karna 🤣🤣🤣
U dont need bandage at all!!
Btw ek baat bata if u had to rename my username what will u name n yyy???🖤🖤
Hmmm🤷♀️🤔
Only when I said na? 😭
Aww!!! This baby is the cutest!!😍😘
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I think they’ll do just that
They keep alternating between tracks like that 😆
I really hated how they suddenly shifted to Gaura's baby track after Shiva's drunk episode. I hope this does not happen again
Sakshi
If u had to rename nivi and mine Username tu humen kya name deti aur kyun??
(Acche naame dena)
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U dont need bandage at all!!
Btw ek baat bata if u had to rename my username what will u name n yyy???🖤🖤
I won't
This suits you perfectly.
Valley of peace ❤️
KD after viewing Alice's story: Itna accha caption likkha maine, itna impress kia , itna pyar kia uske baad yeh yeh? Best friend?
Aab kaha gya tera kachua🐢?
Kahan gya tera pyaar?
* KD and fans crying in a corner*
*Chhann se he toote koi sapna playing in the BG*
💔🥺
No, Mahi and Nivi were having their sista moment with you. I didn't want to disturb, then I started talking with the flow 🥺🥺
Par kuch to hogaaaaa!!!🤣