I loved the rbc count practicals..i remember poking my finger and giving blood to the entire row 💉😆😆🤣
faints
I’d have made you do my entire practical 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved the rbc count practicals..i remember poking my finger and giving blood to the entire row 💉😆😆🤣
faints
I’d have made you do my entire practical 🤣
I’m goooood! How’re youuuu? 🤗
Nivi rhymes with shivi 😂😂
This is the first thing that comes to my mind when i see ur username 😂😂😂😂
What if her mom-in-law is here too? 🤔
It's confirm that Alicia is not there becoz kd is busy in phone ...😁
Kya pata phone pe ....😁
I don’t think so 😆
Didn't Teju tell you?
I'm serious today!
Sach kahu toh not so good