no, I'm immune babe 🤣
my ✨constantly down in dumps✨ health has taught me a lot 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no, I'm immune babe 🤣
my ✨constantly down in dumps✨ health has taught me a lot 🤡
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
nothing specific, we're just talking about how some people are a li'l too good w blood-work 🤣
But I was scared of needles then🤷🏻♀️
well, it's not exactly something you should be best friends with 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm about to fulfil the promise I made to you bub 🥺❤️
Which promise darling? 🤔❤❤
Umm, I have a very bad memory that way 🤣😆
I'm sorry!! 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
well, it's not exactly something you should be best friends with 🤣
Are you a med student too?
you'll get to know tomorrow then 🤣
Noooo!! I hate surprises 😭😭😭