Originally posted by: asmi_joya
To hate my favourite and closest person ..The best person on the set..The UNIVERSAL BEST FRIEND!!
Please... don't go that far... I am a part of this universe, and she is not my best friend 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
To hate my favourite and closest person ..The best person on the set..The UNIVERSAL BEST FRIEND!!
Please... don't go that far... I am a part of this universe, and she is not my best friend 🤣
Originally posted by: 2GAUJHOJ2KKPNM54
Please... don't go that far... I am a part of this universe, and she is not my best friend 🤣
In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
To hate my favourite and closest person ..The best person on the set..The UNIVERSAL BEST FRIEND!!
Bold - I declare myself to be referred as an alien here after🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..
Aree u r awake still? Whenever I come ur online u never sleep or what🤣
I'm upset. And irritated. This is an issue we will have to deal with or forget.
When I am awake, you have a problem... and when I was sleeping yesterday, you had a problem with that too 🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
In GHUM UNIVERSE.. hopefully Ayesha has not come out to say I am closest to Aishwarya on the set...She is my best friend..
SHE IS BEST FRIEND OFFSCREEN ON SCREEN 🤣🤡🤡
Bhai what a terror..Best friend terrorized Sai and us for ages on the show.. Ab Bhai offscreen ko taiyaari on hai...
Originally posted by: 7X4UNIASMKQMRDJ2
When I am awake, you have a problem... and when I was sleeping yesterday, you had a problem with that too 🤣
Aree I always see u in the forum na yesterday Sam asked. I just give her info 🤣