Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I hope ARY ka ho
Probably is. Imagining mohib in a geo drama is laughable for me. 😆He would look so out of place
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I hope ARY ka ho
Probably is. Imagining mohib in a geo drama is laughable for me. 😆He would look so out of place
He is a good actor. I really hope Humtv ka nahi hoProbably is. Imagining mohib in a geo drama is laughable for me. 😆He would look so out of place
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
He is a good actor. I really hope Humtv ka nahi ho
Agreed. It would be a rating disaster if it was for hum tv. Hum tv dramas usually end up loosing the plot somewhere in the middle too.
Agreed. It would be a rating disaster if it was for hum tv. Hum tv dramas usually end up loosing the plot somewhere in the middle too.
I think its for HUM as I only see Urwa on HUM
Any update on this serial? I hope ARY ka ho
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Any update on this serial? I hope ARY ka ho
Yeh Neeli zinda hai hi hai i guess
I thought new show hai
I hope new show ho
pairing looks interesting..tfs
I hope news jaldi aye