Untitled- Mohib Mirza, Urwa Hocane- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

3.3k

Users

7

Likes

20

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Probably is. Imagining mohib in a geo drama is laughable for me. 😆He would look so out of place

YYGZI6XFKYQPXJQB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Probably is. Imagining mohib in a geo drama is laughable for me. 😆He would look so out of place

He is a good actor. I really hope Humtv ka nahi ho
Kadu13 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

He is a good actor. I really hope Humtv ka nahi ho

Agreed. It would be a rating disaster if it was for hum tv. Hum tv dramas usually end up loosing the plot somewhere in the middle too.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Hammad&Imaan (KAM)

Posted: 5 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Agreed. It would be a rating disaster if it was for hum tv. Hum tv dramas usually end up loosing the plot somewhere in the middle too.

I think its for HUM as I only see Urwa on HUM

YYGZI6XFKYQPXJQB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

Any update on this serial? I hope ARY ka ho

Posted: 5 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Any update on this serial? I hope ARY ka ho

Yeh Neeli zinda hai hi hai i guess

YYGZI6XFKYQPXJQB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeh Neeli zinda hai hi hai i guess

I thought new show hai
YYGZI6XFKYQPXJQB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#18

I hope new show ho
XP63GPY7X4KIZBIO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

pairing looks interesting..tfs

YYGZI6XFKYQPXJQB thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#20

I hope news jaldi aye

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".