Hopefully nothing like mine
I have nightmares
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hopefully nothing like mine
I have nightmares
I know u know
Craziness mein you’re our baap (is there something like maap? Gender equality is a must!) 🤣
Naah,but you came in with a sixer😂😂
Telling Ashu to keep Keep her tharki dreams to herself😂
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Ashu, did you just try to do literal translation?! 🤣🤣How?! For someone who memorizes those Hindi dialogues for LU and writes them almost perfectly, this is hilarious 😂😂
Yes she did
🤣
N it was hilarious😛😛😛
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Ashu, did you just try to do literal translation?! 🤣🤣How?! For someone who memorizes those Hindi dialogues for LU and writes them almost perfectly, this is hilarious 😂😂
shh 🤣 confession - I have to use context clues the whole episode because I don't know some of the words and then I rewatch when the subtitles are up 🤣🤣

Happy Independence Day to those in India! ❤️
What you said was weird 🤣 Eyes attitude? How even 🤣