Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ua needs better stay in ua head baccha
I would rather not hear about ua dreams😕
what kind of dreams? 🤔🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ua needs better stay in ua head baccha
I would rather not hear about ua dreams😕
what kind of dreams? 🤔🤣
Nazar andhaaz means to overlook 🤣
You guys are crazy with this convo🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Noooo saaazish and all 🤣 I was eating with one hand and typing with the other and galti se mistake hogayi 🙈
I understand
I hve done that countless times🤣🤣😆

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
You guys are crazy with this convo🤣🤣
Join 🤣 I see you’ve changed dp ❤️
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
You guys are crazy with this convo🤣🤣
Why me?
I just joined them nw
They are crazy always😆
Ashu, did you just try to do literal translation?! 🤣🤣How?! For someone who memorizes those Hindi dialogues for LU and writes them almost perfectly, this is hilarious 😂😂
Happy Independence Day! ❤️