Originally posted by: RainOfDew
First calm down nd stare at the pics like u do at Janeu will surely get it😆
This round was easy and except now I an wondering about the sixth word 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
First calm down nd stare at the pics like u do at Janeu will surely get it😆
This round was easy and except now I an wondering about the sixth word 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
First calm down nd stare at the pics like u do at Janeu will surely get it😆
🤣 i might do it tomorrow or next day. Abhi not getting anything😒
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
This round was easy and except now I an wondering about the sixth word 🤣
Kaha se easy😒 this is like how u feel abt bw round for me
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
This round was easy and except now I an wondering about the sixth word 🤣
🤣U r Blurred Holmes u can figure it out
i was exactly the same 😆
But keep staring at the pics, look at the details..pakka samajh aa jayega ..if i can then everyone can 🤣
Do it araam se👍🏼Dont freak out re
Originally posted by: LazyBing
i was exactly the same 😆
But keep staring at the pics, look at the details..pakka samajh aa jayega ..if i can then everyone can 🤣
@b:ulta nhi bol diya or was it supposed to be pun🤣
Actually now I have found two more words , that is you have two words for one , I have three words for that one 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Actually now I have found two more words , that is you have two words for one , I have three words for that one 🤣
🤣U will figure it out i know
nahi, aisa hi hona chaiye na😲
if i can then everyone can 😆
So if i can do it, anyone can do it😌😂
I don’t do puns, unless it’s unintentional 🤣