Simran_h thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just saw today's episode and it was boring 😅 but who is that man 🤔 and who wants to kill darsh🤯 but i love the precap😍 finally that dumb darsh will realize who the real nandini is🤬🤬 i really want to see him in pain after knowing that he didn't recognize the real nandini 😤 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simran_h

I just saw today's episode and it was boring 😅 but who is that man 🤔 and who wants to kill darsh🤯 but i love the precap😍 finally that dumb darsh will realize who the real nandini is🤬🤬 i really want to see him in pain after knowing that he didn't recognize the real nandini 😤 

I think just some hired goon by that other lady.  Cannot recall her name.. the one who had challenged Rajvi and turned up again yesterday...

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

He is Jai who once threatened to kill Darsh

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

that was darsh's plan.

to make nandini confess

Simran_h thumbnail

Yup ik i just saw today's episode 😍😍😍😍 FINALLY 🥳🥳🥳

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simran_h

Yup ik i just saw today's episode 😍😍😍😍 FINALLY 🥳🥳🥳

Oh yes! Just watched as well... finally... Something good.. Darsh voiced out all that we were thinking n called their family twisted.. haha good . So Nandini identity is revealed, next they are justifying n explaining that Nandini was dead, wondering when Charmi pregnancy will be out..

Simran_h thumbnail

Me too🙄 but i am little confused 🤔 if shobhit didn't came on time to save nandini then how the truth will reveal in front of all 🤨🤨 did darsh send him there but shobhit was confused when he found nandini🧐 so much confusion