Hum bhi change hai jo😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hum bhi change hai jo😳
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
🤣
I'm not so fond of school dramas but someone said to watch this one so will give it a try someday
The songs in this one are all amazing!
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Btw asli naam kya hai woh to zara batao😳 Skip if you're not comfortable😳🤗
PM mein bataungi kabhi👍🏼 also my kabhi ain't far.... aaj raat ko hi😆
Aisa kuch nahi hota... shayad iss baar accha khel lo
Quidditch ko hue bahot months hogaye... you are a better player now so don't worry🤗 also Quidditch was fun mein ek din upar toh dusre din niche thi🤣
Not worrying just saying facts🤣
But thanks again🤗
Yes I enjoyed that one too

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Not worrying just saying facts🤣
But thanks again🤗
Yes I enjoyed that one too
Miracle hojaye shayad😳🤣 I won't leave my optimism😛
Aap toh do teams mein kheli thi😆

BTW ye Star ke show wala hai na? Acchi baatein suni thi iss baremein!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5