Aaj woh bahut royi hai cheeni ki bori ki wajah se, bechari humari Swasti🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj woh bahut royi hai cheeni ki bori ki wajah se, bechari humari Swasti🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣
YKB will solve all your CKB problems, hai na, Swasti? 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: O2UBSQ2U5VJK3QAK
Aaj woh bahut royi hai cheeni ki bori ki wajah se, bechari humari Swasti🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣
omgggg
you don't like zoDIE either swastu? 🤗 twinsssss
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I had a scene idea about mera wala gunda and was going to post in dt and then I got distracted by ipkknd 🤣
Focus karo... But I won't blame you, IPKKND is equivalent to Menaka.. ☺️
Originally posted by: 4SMOWSOBC6B7GTOP
Aaj woh bahut royi hai cheeni ki bori ki wajah se, bechari humari Swasti🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣
ohmygod, honey I'm so sorry 🤣
they better, because I prolly ain't 🤣
Pehle episode
Phir Cheeni Ki Bori
🥺🤧💔
Sab ne rulaya!

ganging up on someone who doesn't exists, sounds exactly like ✨ashu✨ 🤣
Wooww chalo koi toh hain jisko Cheeni ki bori nhi pasand!!🤗❤️
I HATE CHEENI KI BORI!! 😡👊