Useee kehtee hai wilddd imagination 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Useee kehtee hai wilddd imagination 🤣🤣🤣
I wrote one yesterday shhhh
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Haa Ashu you promised us ki update milega iss month!! Kab milega update? Aur haan chotu sa cute sa update se kaam nhi chalega!! Lamba update chahiye ekdm!! Please dedo update!! 🥺🤧
soon jaan, promise kia hai toh iss month pakka
I just need to sort a few things out and then I will sit down and aaram se write
Cold hogaya Swasti? 🤣
I know jaanu... Following your instructions only... I see you.. I remind you.. You feel guilty (?) and you finish writing some more 😂😘
Nhi ro rhi hoon na isiliye!! 🥺🤧
Aww!! Behna kyu ro rahi hai? YKB Hugs 🤗🤗
I know jaanu... Following your instructions only... I see you.. I remind you.. You feel guilty (?) and you finish writing some more 😂😘
I had a scene idea about mera wala gunda and was going to post in dt and then I got distracted by ipkknd 🤣