Originally posted by: MessyMind
Then you should have said writing notes. But why only writing and giving hopes😡
Told naa mummy interrupted 😆
Ok I can try but no guarantee 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Then you should have said writing notes. But why only writing and giving hopes😡
Told naa mummy interrupted 😆
Ok I can try but no guarantee 🤪
I just wanted to😆
And will change again next year🤪
Right punishment I'm always ready for it 🤪
I thought your mom interrupted while writing notes, not while typing here
You start writing
We all know that🤣
Is there any rule to Chang every year
There is a rule that we cannot change in a year. So have to change only after a year else would have changed more often🤣
Then start writing soon🤪
Riddles , Rudra don't you remember 😈
Ohhhh!!!! I made a guess about him to be Snappy🤣
I only remember Snappy from Riddles😈