That's your usual
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
That's your usual
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Are you on hunt for your crying gifs🤣
No I'm not.. I was busy in writing
Yeah but today it's more as I have nothing else to do🤣
No notes 🤣
Mummy called and I forgot to complete it 🤣
What punishment ?
Then why did you changed it
Then you should have said writing notes. But why only writing and giving hopes😡
That's Rudra's dialogue you're stealing it 😈
For writers, to give updates. For readers, to give a new story🤣