Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

ohh my dhosti 🤗we both are in same condition let's have a hug 🤗

Sisromance 🤣 crazy girls 🤣

We don't want ur n Rani's romance 🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

shu shu 🤣 don't hug ur Bhabhisa because seeing u both in this hugging situation ur bro will go crazy n mad 🤣 n again he will become psycho lover for ur Bhabhisa n also may be kill u by his harsh words like he did with Birju 🤣🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

don't include CVS between u n ur wifey's story 🤣🤣 because they r good for nothing 🤣

This is what I said  in a riddle🤣 I can expect something from my wifey than those CVs🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

u know vikram if girls togethered what will happen 🤣🤣So be safe with ur ladies gang 🤢

Brothers are no less than you either🤣

Property Brothers' Police Encounter with HGTV Fan | PEOPLE.com

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

shu shu 🤣 don't hug ur Bhabhisa because seeing u both in this hugging situation ur bro will go crazy n mad 🤣 n again he will become psycho lover for ur Bhabhisa n also may be kill u by his harsh words like he did with Birju 🤣🤣🤣

You forgot ,my bro trusted Birju 's friendship until RS did something stupid🤣🤣

Bhabhisa is a sister to me.🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caller123

You forgot ,my bro trusted Birju 's friendship until RS did something stupid🤣🤣

Bhabhisa is a sister to me.🤣

yes I know she is like ur Sister for u but ur bro can't trust anyone regarding her wifey's matter 🤣🤣 he is crazy in ur Bhabhisa's love n he can't imagine himself without ur Bhabhisa. He can't live without her. So be careful Viku. I care for u Dear🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I missed to write my notes on Megha intro as  Devi,  will compile it with future episodes

so much to write

what I like the focus is on Rani but Veer has some quality work to do in  emotion building of various types within a scene

hope they done the same for Rani when RS-Veer was in focus in last 200 episodes, as they had curtailed her educ and career concept

your point 2  I termed it as Bori scene

That it was too hot to handle from both sides of VR, 

his open raw emotions out  .......  like let us have it session, because the words before that was just that almost edging her to come open on it

and her controlled emotions curtailed,  she melted before that, but his d-paper accusation then her words all is over was just that

ZERO SQUARE is famous here

the way he held  they had  0square space between them

he bend over her fully without upper support, her folded arms between them was sandwiched as he poured his emotions from his eyes to her, she melted but when he said the D paper, she melted with fire and anger

this is why feel the whole gang of crew somewhere finds it difficult to do a simple touch scene between VeeRani........  someone please train them guys

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

the way Fahmaan said in IGV with Megha too laughing

Shweta  talking of the Bori template closeness  is something they should work on

but no we may get a Dori scene template  with more social distancing

other than CV all want to see it

till they want to see it  we will never get

sometimes I feel the CV are incapable to handle MF chemistry in those scenes  

..........  Milan night scene  gave me those vibes  they cannot do full justice   

so did the dark night moon light  3 deep butterfly kissess

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

Good morning ladies.🤗

Apologies for missing out in yesterday's discussions.

Since Our CV'S love repetion, I want following 2 scenes be repeated, with a slight difference.

1. Veer talking to Rani's picture on his Phone as he is missing her so much, but this time Rani comes instead of Kiara, and overhears everything and consoles him in her own unique way (Repeat of the scene when Veer was missing Rani during Kidnapping track)☺️

2. Veer confronting Rani after he realises that she has been in hospital whole night and after that in front of his eyes, saw him getting worried about her but Rani did not tell him. I want to see the angst, the pain and the hurt Veer had when he kidnapped Rani after the divorce paper drama. His looks at that time was like how could you do this to me...I want it again. Also they were very close to each other in that scene, but went separate ways...this time they can hug each other.❤️

Not very difficult, is it CV'S???

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I missed to write my notes on Megha intro as  Devi,  will compile it with future episodes

so much to write

what I like the focus is on Rani but Veer has some quality work to do in  emotion building of various types within a scene

hope they done the same for Rani when RS-Veer was in focus in last 200 episodes, as they had curtailed her educ and career concept

your point 2  I termed it as Bori scene

That it was too hot to handle from both sides of VR, 

his open raw emotions out  .......  like let us have it session, because the words before that was just that almost edging her to come open on it

and her controlled emotions curtailed,  she melted before that, but his d-paper accusation then her words all is over was just that

ZERO SQUARE is famous here

the way he held  they had  0square space between them

he bend over her fully without upper support, her folded arms between them was sandwiched as he poured his emotions from his eyes to her, she melted but when he said the D paper, she melted with fire and anger

this is why feel the whole gang of crew somewhere finds it difficult to do a simple touch scene between VeeRani........  someone please train them guys

Ohh Shaila, 

Bold- I love how beautifully you describe the whole scene and it's Execution.❤️👏

I simply love that scene, even though its a sad scene, I have watched it god know how many times.

Fahmaan has just nailed it there as Veer who can't think of letting go of his wife, even though he suspects her to have cheated him..his emotions are on full display at that scene.

That's what me and Kate keep saying, we don't want bold OTT romantic scenes..simple scenes between the is enough.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

VeeRani has given that vibe that  simple scenes and touch scenes are enough to raise the quotient  to 100% so surprising even IG n here noone asks for OTT they have been patient enough

the ones talking bold here is egging them to start somewhere

now all are irritated as the story was never on VR just RS-Veer and whatever scenes were there that is removed and new ones were not inserted

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

Ohh Shaila, 

Bold- I love how beautifully you describe the whole scene and it's Execution.❤️👏

I simply love that scene, even though its a sad scene, I have watched it god know how many times.

Fahmaan has just nailed it there as Veer who can't think of letting go of his wife, even though he suspects her to have cheated him..his emotions are on full display at that scene.

That's what me and Kate keep saying, we don't want bold OTT romantic scenes..simple scenes between the is enough.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago