https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXHFrm5_SNg
Anyone has heard this deleted song from Devdas? It is so magical!
Page
of
1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXHFrm5_SNg
Anyone has heard this deleted song from Devdas? It is so magical!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It was a good song. They should’ve put it in the film
Originally posted by: FilmiDhun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXHFrm5_SNg
Anyone has heard this deleted song from Devdas? It is so magical!
🙋🏻♀️ I had the cassette of Devdas and this song was in it. I used to wonder that where is this song in the movie 😅😅
I love that song. I used to rewind the cassette over and over to play it.
Whenever I see a topic about a song here these days, I think it’s posted by arsalan.
If I hadn't read Udit Narayan's name in the title, I would've assumed it was Arsalan posting about a hidden gem of Sonu Nigam.
When I started listening to this, I was like, why does this sound so familiar if it was deleted?
Because we had the Devdas casette and I had played it at least a few hundred times.
Ahhhhh, good old simpler times.
https://youtu.be/qtq6oCVcwWw?si=lCec8efpDT_B-39b Release date :12th July 2002 Verdict:Hit
https://x.com/i/status/2071824360831402159
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
Annie Poo's mind blowing dance in Chand mera dil....
https://x.com/UmairSandu/status/2056673770220540272
15