Yaar but I’ve never been addicted to a show the badly 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar but I’ve never been addicted to a show the badly 🤣
Originally posted by: ND6XYXYT2PON6ACE
It’s hard to stay positive when the PL wants the entire audience to boycott the show 🤣
Yeah I was abt to ask. What is this abt. It is all over twitter. #boycott aish or something
Who is hr?
I know and he hams, but then people like him.. He does not fit the angry young man scene..But the promo made him looks a normal easy going yet intense guy.. Looks like the FL was more of a frustrated with life kindaa person..So it all looked natural in the promo to say the least..
Yeah I was abt to ask. What is this abt. It is all over twitter. #boycott aish or something
In an interview yesterday, she said fans are crazy for thinking that Pakhi wants an EMA with Virat. She said the audience can boycott the show because it’s at number 2…and she said who the hell are the fans? 🤬
Hrithik Roshan Babes! Raman Kumar Bhalla copied Srk and this one copies HR!
Yeah true..I was to one some 10 years back when I was a teenager... and then this show.. I regret it hard!
Originally posted by: LBHXKME6EAVESDZA
In an interview yesterday, she said fans are crazy for thinking that Pakhi wants an EMA with Virat. She said the audience can boycott the show because it’s at number 2…and she said who the hell are the fans? 🤬
That I know. I saw it yesterday. I told u na. I am asking r they going to do a trend?
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Yeah true..I was to one some 10 years back when I was a teenager... and then this show.. I regret it hard!
which shows were you addicted to before? 🤣
That I know. I saw it yesterday. I told u na. I am asking r they going to do a trend?
Acha sorry.... I guess they were going to, but now they are deciding on a new tagline