I hope it comes. Then we will get lots of lollipops 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope it comes. Then we will get lots of lollipops 🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Well I dont have hopes from Sony TV..honestly.. The much hyped show is also not doing good in the third season..
But that show never had TRP. It was hyped by the online audience.
Bade acche lagte hai was a huge hit with offscreen TRP audience.
Honestly not a fan of the lead guy, but concept looked good. I might as well watch it. Ekta does justice with the shows for atleast a year!
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
But that show never had TRP. It was hyped by the online audience.
Bade acche lagte hai was a huge hit with offscreen TRP audience.
Still I do not really think Sony can do it.. I mean no confidence as such..
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Honestly not a fan of the lead guy, but concept looked good. I might as well watch it. Ekta does justice with the shows for atleast a year!
Yeah yeh hai mohabbatein was so good for 1 or two I guess.
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Honestly not a fan of the lead guy, but concept looked good. I might as well watch it. Ekta does justice with the shows for atleast a year!
I remember I used to watch the original with my nani soooo long ago…I’m not a fan of remakes as a whole in general…
Anyways, this one show has already wrecked havoc on my life and I’ve decided I’m never watching another ITV show after this 🤣
I remember I used to watch the original with my nani soooo long ago…I’m not a fan of remakes as a whole in general…
Anyways, this one show has already wrecked havoc on my life and I’ve decided I’m never watching another ITV show after this 🤣
Aree kya kua pooja. Where is ur positivity? 🤣
I remember I used to watch the original with my nani soooo long ago…I’m not a fan of remakes as a whole in general…
Anyways, this one show has already wrecked havoc on my life and I’ve decided I’m never watching another ITV show after this 🤣
Ye koi nahi follow kar paata hai 😆
It’s hard to stay positive when the PL wants the entire audience to boycott the show 🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Honestly not a fan of the lead guy, but concept looked good. I might as well watch it. Ekta does justice with the shows for atleast a year!
He tries to copy HR, which becomes a little annoying.