Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
Neha,
If you can send me questions between 4:30 PM and 7:00PM IST on Saturday night, I will sign up.
I understand that I will get only 20 minutes time. We can fix a time earlier, so that I come online to receive the questions and reply the answers back within 20 minutes.
Cheers..
Is Friday (tomorrow) evening a possibility? I have a seminar on Saturday evening 4-6pm.
I'm opening the form tomorrow for two people.
Historical movies and tv shows. MCQs. Check Page 1 for more details😳
Thank you! At what time? (IST time)Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Is Friday (tomorrow) evening a possibility? I have a seminar on Saturday evening 4-6pm.
I'm opening the form tomorrow for two people.
Cheers..
Sign me 😊 NIce theme👍🏼
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Saturday night live sheep round. Historical movies is the theme. Interested?
Thanks for tagging me Soni🤗
Wait I'll ask the other two, so three of you come to a consensus😆
Guys, what's your availability? Tomorrow evening between (5-8 IST).
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Wait I'll ask the other two, so three of you come to a consensus😆
Guys, what's your availability? Tomorrow evening between (5-8 IST).
That’s early morning for me when I get up and get to work 😒
👍 haan theek haiOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Wait I'll ask the other two, so three of you come to a consensus😆
Guys, what's your availability? Tomorrow evening between (5-8 IST).
when do u get off from work?
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320