are u forget how dangerous I am be careful with me and concern ur wify🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are u forget how dangerous I am be careful with me and concern ur wify🤣🤣
For bro and bhabhisa🤣Originally posted by: EK7BBHEXUJG54KST
are u forget how dangerous I am be careful with me and concern ur wify🤣🤣
no I can't kill him how can I live without him 🤣I will only drink his blood not but.... I can't do this also because I really love him a lot 😭😭Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
so u mean ur Kiara is worse person 🤣🤣 u r gone now by Kiara’s hand 🤣
how dare u don't talk with me 😡🤣
Dactarsahab you're hurting my feelings 😭
First you didn't recognize me, and now you refuse to hug me 😭
Now I am damn sure you will get hugged by my new avatar 😂
u making me like that ok🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Exactly . They are worse than my Kiara here🤣
ohh my dhosti 🤗we both are in same condition let's have a hug 🤗Dactarsahab you're hurting my feelings 😭
First you didn't recognize me, and now you refuse to hug me 😭
Now I am damn sure you will get hugged by my new avatar 😂
My Devarji is so selfless 😂
Originally posted by: caller123
For bro and bhabhisa🤣
Yes give your bhabhisa a hug 🤗😅
Originally posted by: 6GPZWIN7BVKIR2M4
ohh my dhosti 🤗we both are in same condition let's have a hug 🤗
I am waiting for that day bhaabhisaDactarsahab you're hurting my feelings 😭
First you didn't recognize me, and now you refuse to hug me 😭
Now I am damn sure you will get hugged by my new avatar 😂
