
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
No no I am not bengali
and I don't know the meaning as well
The inner me started correcting the spelling only
Oh phir bhi thik hain😆
Iam thinking about this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0LKXQMlVu/?utm_medium=copy_link
So that day also may be it was shivangi who was having maggie
😆🤣
Are you Bengali as well? Trust me, when I read the caption I was like WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SAI WHY IS HE CALLING HER THAT🤢
💀💀💀 I just realized what he wrote 🤣
Palls baby got another new saree😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Anna is onscreen and ofscreen diet conscious🤣
Tum Sai ko Anna bolti ho 😲
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Iam thinking about this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0LKXQMlVu/?utm_medium=copy_link
So that day also may be it was shivangi who was having maggie
😆🤣
That's why he cropped it's as tazbu now because he is so health conscious🤣🤣 and shivu always having Maggie
I just can't stop laughing🤣
Only if they knew Bengali, they would know what this error actually meant
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Iam thinking about this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0LKXQMlVu/?utm_medium=copy_link
So that day also may be it was shivangi who was having maggie
😆🤣
#Maggi_is_life