Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Dekha tha .. itz so beautiful na #Saishi content..
Chetchi tazbu having severe competition seems🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Dekha tha .. itz so beautiful na #Saishi content..
Chetchi tazbu having severe competition seems🤣
Anna is onscreen and ofscreen diet conscious🤣
But that maggi spelling error is killing me
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Anna is onscreen and ofscreen diet conscious🤣
Haaannn
That's why tazbu everywhere 



Oh yeah 😂😂 even wiffy have meetha or Maggie all converted to tazbu🤣🤣
Poor shivangi😆😆
Are you Bengali as well? Trust me, when I read the caption I was like WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SAI WHY IS HE CALLING HER THAT🤢
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Oh yeah 😂😂 even wiffy have meetha or Maggie all converted to tazbu🤣🤣
Poor shivangi😆😆
Universal answer: Have tazbu 

Be hydrated always🤣🤣
Are you Bengali as well? Trust me, when I read the caption I was like WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SAI WHY IS HE CALLING HER THAT🤢
No no I am not bengali
and I don't know the meaning as well
The inner me started correcting the spelling only 

