KD has penetrated deep inside your head 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KD has penetrated deep inside your head 🤣
Doesn’t matter🖤
I have to manage crazy here😛😛😛
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I havee.
The startup of the gul Khan angry young rich businessman genre heroeos 😈😈
Oh that was Gul Khan?
I loved it 🤣🤣
So u want a kid?
Sakshi I found u another mom
Sara I found u a kid🤣
mainu ishq da lagaya rog..mere bachne di nayo ummeed🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
So u want a kid?
Sakshi I found u another mom
Sara I found u a kid🤣
again:

you guys have to teach me hot to post gifs..I guess nivi handles that deaprtment??😆
IM HERE!
First save a gif/image from the internet to your phone.
Open imgbb.com.
Upload the gif/image there.
Once uploaded you’ll see a drop down, choose bbcode link there.
You’ll get [img]blahblahblah[\img] in the link section. blahblahblah is the url.
Copy only url. (Make sure your url ends with .jpg or .png or .gif)
Come to IF, click on the image icon, paste the url in the url section of it. Click enter or somewhere else on the screen.
Wait two seconds, your image or gif should load
Click somewhere on the message again
Post the reply
Wasn’t a request babes🤷🏻♀️