I think you're underestimating my level of crazy 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think you're underestimating my level of crazy 🤣
Can handle craziness of all kinds
Due to extensive experience in being crazy and handling it around me
So don’t worry🖤
I am here
you guys have to teach me hot to post gifs..I guess nivi handles that deaprtment??😆
U r underestimating our level of calm babes🖤
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Can handle craziness of all kinds
Due to extensive experience in being crazy and handling it around me
So don’t worry🖤
I am here
✨me agreeing that you can handle me✨:

nivi you got a new student😆